Let's get it on.
You know it's bad when you start censoring yourself because people out there are reading your blog, and even though it really is just a representation of the person you want to portray yourself as, it's not really a blog until you can say exactly what you want to say, how you want to say it. So mostly point being I want to flail at the world at large right now, but I shan't, because then it'd be too bloody obvious, wouldn't it?
On another note, the Hindu culture has me utterly fascinated right now. Watched not one but two documentaries on henna and mehndi art today and I desperately want one, even though I suspect the ink will turn out rather dodgy on my disgustingly fair skin.
***
But if you'd only told me baby
I would have made some other plans
If I'd only seen it sooner
But what a way with your hands you have
"A Moment With You" - George Michael
You know it's bad when you start censoring yourself because people out there are reading your blog, and even though it really is just a representation of the person you want to portray yourself as, it's not really a blog until you can say exactly what you want to say, how you want to say it. So mostly point being I want to flail at the world at large right now, but I shan't, because then it'd be too bloody obvious, wouldn't it?
On another note, the Hindu culture has me utterly fascinated right now. Watched not one but two documentaries on henna and mehndi art today and I desperately want one, even though I suspect the ink will turn out rather dodgy on my disgustingly fair skin.
***
But if you'd only told me baby
I would have made some other plans
If I'd only seen it sooner
But what a way with your hands you have
"A Moment With You" - George Michael

<< Home