FU MU.
Thanks for your email, which I received on Tuesday, 15 February 2005.
I haven't received any application from you, so you have not been allocated an internship.
Applications for M&C internships for semesters 1 and 2 in 2005 closed on 1 October 2004, and the quota for both is now full. Consequently, it will not be possible to undertake this course in 2005.
I suggest that you investigate the possibility of doing two 12.5pt M&C subjects as an alternative - you can get advice on this from Samantha Lipscombe in M&C (if you are a local student) or Jessica van Dyk in Arts International (if you are an international student).
Regards
Peter
FUCK YOU, MU. Fuck YOU too, Peter. ARGH!!! >:( For the record, I submitted said application the exact day it was due, and at the fucking Department office because the note on his door said to leave it there if he wasn't at the office.......... What the FUCK do you think I slaved through the shitty M&C subject selection for (ending up with TERRORISM as a subject because of the utter lack of choice)?!?!?!?!! To think that the exact thing that Adel said would happen (because of Collingwood's UTTER slackness and lack of professionalism) is happening, and of all people, to ME. Don't even get me started on the stupid "quota" for both sems being FULL?!?!?!?! THERE IS NO FUCKING QUOTA IF EVERYONE IS SUPPOSED TO GET ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
***
Its all fun and games... until it happens to you.
Thanks for your email, which I received on Tuesday, 15 February 2005.
I haven't received any application from you, so you have not been allocated an internship.
Applications for M&C internships for semesters 1 and 2 in 2005 closed on 1 October 2004, and the quota for both is now full. Consequently, it will not be possible to undertake this course in 2005.
I suggest that you investigate the possibility of doing two 12.5pt M&C subjects as an alternative - you can get advice on this from Samantha Lipscombe in M&C (if you are a local student) or Jessica van Dyk in Arts International (if you are an international student).
Regards
Peter
FUCK YOU, MU. Fuck YOU too, Peter. ARGH!!! >:( For the record, I submitted said application the exact day it was due, and at the fucking Department office because the note on his door said to leave it there if he wasn't at the office.......... What the FUCK do you think I slaved through the shitty M&C subject selection for (ending up with TERRORISM as a subject because of the utter lack of choice)?!?!?!?!! To think that the exact thing that Adel said would happen (because of Collingwood's UTTER slackness and lack of professionalism) is happening, and of all people, to ME. Don't even get me started on the stupid "quota" for both sems being FULL?!?!?!?! THERE IS NO FUCKING QUOTA IF EVERYONE IS SUPPOSED TO GET ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
***
Its all fun and games... until it happens to you.

<< Home