I know who you are, but what am I?
After what seemed to be an endless cycle of ups and downs and hair-pulling all-arounds, the time of judgement has come, and despite having had the shocking (and inevitable :x) bout of freakish nerves just the night before, the prospect of finally coming to terms with what has lain dormant for the past 6 months has nonetheless incited the swarm of butterflies in my stomach to riot.
Am I nervous? Sure. Apprehensive? Damn straight. Excited? Uh-huh. Hopeful? Yes. Naive? Hell yes. Think what you will (I know you will), but wish me luck, and understand that this is what I have to do.
With any luck I'll be able to check in from time to time over in SF, and my trusty auto-roam ought to still be in service should I be urgently required (or simply to see how I'm doing... hint, hint).
And that is all there is to say on the matter; so I bid you adieu, mes fr�res, adieu. Updates (and hopefully answers) on the 22nd.
***
You've given up on relationships, but you still believe in true love. And the pain of never having found it, is unbearable.
After what seemed to be an endless cycle of ups and downs and hair-pulling all-arounds, the time of judgement has come, and despite having had the shocking (and inevitable :x) bout of freakish nerves just the night before, the prospect of finally coming to terms with what has lain dormant for the past 6 months has nonetheless incited the swarm of butterflies in my stomach to riot.
Am I nervous? Sure. Apprehensive? Damn straight. Excited? Uh-huh. Hopeful? Yes. Naive? Hell yes. Think what you will (I know you will), but wish me luck, and understand that this is what I have to do.
With any luck I'll be able to check in from time to time over in SF, and my trusty auto-roam ought to still be in service should I be urgently required (or simply to see how I'm doing... hint, hint).
And that is all there is to say on the matter; so I bid you adieu, mes fr�res, adieu. Updates (and hopefully answers) on the 22nd.
***
You've given up on relationships, but you still believe in true love. And the pain of never having found it, is unbearable.

<< Home