Saturday, December 18, 2004

Goodbye girl.

FRIGGIN 8.43am on a SATURDAY morning and I have been evicted from my room (after heading to bed at 4+am) to make way for the painters. -_- The dust has reactivated my sinus, and every. single. minute is spent sneezing or snorting away like a cocaine addict on a perpetual hit.

Might have gone swimming (tanning, really) if it weren't for the fact that 1. My clothes are in my room, 2. The bathroom is also being painted, 3. I'm so tired I'd probably drown after no more than a few strokes. Supposed to head to Chinatown with mom, but dad has already pre-emptively bought my mahjong set (which is a weird sickly blue and not the typical green)... pre-emptively being the keyword. The yi shuo also happens to be a corny Las Vegas carny clown look-alike...

***

Back from gallavant into Chinatown/town/Bukit Timah (???) with absolutely nothing to show for... Palais Renaissance is out of their mini puddings, and FCUK does not have my (replacement) jacket. WHY??? :(

On another note, my room is the only one yet to be painted despite yours truly having been rudely awoken at (I repeat) the unearthly hour of 8. Yay for sucky sleepless Saturdays.

***

We can arm-wrestle now, and settle this once and for all, or we can slow-dance and dream the paradox of rose tattoos.