Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Route 66.

Whee, living vicariously through blogs. It seems we know more about people (than really is neccessary) through online rants and rambles as compared to as exchanged in person, so much so that when it does come up in actual convo it's like, hey I knew that alrea--whoops, did I say that out loud?

Tired. Been working the ass off on 106-212 for the past few days, which isn't really true considering just how much I've been slacking off doing other things and being privy to all sorts of distractions. 267 words. So near, yet so far.

Holiday plans with the folks finally worked out (give or take), and apparently materializing after weeks of wishy-washying and dilly-dallying. Returning to flogging-land way ahead of schedule now, then zipping off the next day on go-show with all ten fingers crossed.

It's make or break now, baby. S'all up to you.

***

Some people choose to see the innate good in people; I prefer to assume the worst.