Monday, November 08, 2004

Hold the line.

Feeling exceptionally blah today. Unky-moods needs a "blah" symbol so it can be permanently up there on the right. Crashed at 12pm this afternoon and woke at 7pm to the hum of cars back from work. Caught AI (go Casey!), and died all the way from 12am to 4. Fuck! Not as if I'm any closer to clearing the stack of work due in on an impossibly tight schedule.

It's also absolutely shitting me that now is the only time I have left to spend with the people that matter before we all zip away to our respective placeswherepeoplego [*sniffle* don't get me started :( ]. Going away on hols and that alone is theoretically supposed to be one helluva incentive to get it over and done with already, but it's just not fucking moving. That, and juggling last-minute driving in between is absolutely spreading me thin.

And after all that, here I am blogging (and scarfing down mushroom chicken pizza) at 8.09am. Whee.

***

Your thinking's so complicated
I've had it all up to here
But it's so overrated
Love and hated
Wouldn't trade it
Love me jaded...

"Jaded" - Aerosmith