Wildflower.
Evidence of the major pig-out session at HRC with the Bitching Buddies, courtesy of A:
Clockwise from top: Full (?!) rack of ribs, BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger, and the (glorified) Pig Burger (;p).
Medley Mountain = Hwar-HUGE.
Eat (;p) your heart out, NF. Sleep la sleep la...
The sweetest, most heartfelt things are also the simplest.
Pillow cases. Hihi. Okay. ^_^
***
Bein' good isn't always easy
No matter how hard I try
When he started sweet-talkin' to me
He'd come'n tell me, "Everything is all right"
He'd kiss and tell me, "Everything is all right"
Can I get away again tonight?
"Son of A Preacher Man" - Aretha Franklin
Evidence of the major pig-out session at HRC with the Bitching Buddies, courtesy of A:
Clockwise from top: Full (?!) rack of ribs, BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger, and the (glorified) Pig Burger (;p).
Medley Mountain = Hwar-HUGE.
Eat (;p) your heart out, NF. Sleep la sleep la...
The sweetest, most heartfelt things are also the simplest.
Pillow cases. Hihi. Okay. ^_^
***
Bein' good isn't always easy
No matter how hard I try
When he started sweet-talkin' to me
He'd come'n tell me, "Everything is all right"
He'd kiss and tell me, "Everything is all right"
Can I get away again tonight?
"Son of A Preacher Man" - Aretha Franklin

<< Home