Saturday, October 02, 2004

That's why I say farewell (to you Indian summer).

Finally caved and had stuff done to the hair at the new place after weeks of looking like crap. Thanks to E for the fabulous recommendation; guess that's the last I'll be seeing of David and his lottery haircuts (jackpot one week and bankrupt the next).

On another (marginally-related) note, saying Yoichi's name over the phone does have a certain... zing.

Stuck on Boost smoothies as a coffee supplement over the past few days - $1 off for students at the Bourke-Swanston outlet!

Can't wait for the year-end hols to begin already, even though I've technically just slacked off 2 weeks this break doing absolutely nothing save for driving, research and fooding. Subsequent 4 weeks are going to be dire hell.

I want my tropical beach getaway, now. The middle of the Indian ocean, now now now.



Don't know what you want but I can't give it anymore.

***

It's not always rainbows and butterflies
It's compromise that moves us along

"She Will Be Loved" - Maroon 5