Friday, October 15, 2004

Leaky faucet.

Regardless of how scathing and psuedo-intellectual they usually try so very hard to be, everyone's allowed an ultra gushy, hands-down bimbotic post every once in a while. So can I just say: my plumber is so bloody, *BLOODY* hunky!!!

For those out of the loop, my shower head's been running since Wednesday night even though the taps were closed (same problem as last year - and same plumber! - except I wasn't around when he came [god I wish he came :x]), and the earliest he could make it was at 8 frickin' am this morning with no other available slot. But boy was it worth it - imagine opening the door, all mussy and sleepy-eyed, to the architypical fantasy guy-with-a-wrench: tall, dark and handsome (albeit a little on in age, but how sexy is maturity in men?!) in boots and overalls with a closely shaven head and this deep, yummy baritone... rambling like a lusty raving wench here, but damn, I don't care. Sexy Scott can unplug my pipes anytime...

I have a feeling my um, kitchen sink's going to need looking at next week.

Oh. And anyone else interested can back off, because he's my plumber. Mine, mine, mine.

***

You make me feel like a candy apple, red and horny
You make me feel like I wanna be a dumb blonde
In a centerfold, the girl next door...

"Feelin' Love" - Paula Cole