Friday, September 24, 2004

The next plateau.

I've never, ever had to wax the legs before, but while sitting cross-legged in bed today I noticed several omfgstrandswherethereshouldnotbestrands. It's enough to mortify just about any self-respecting female... I mean, we're talking about someone who doesn't even bother with shaping, let alone trimming her eyebrows, but leg hair is just not tolerable. Especially if they're dark and fine; sparsely disseminated trooper types. Unfortunately, yours truly is way too cheapo (and broke) to shell out money to have those unruly things delt with professionally, so... I hope sugar wax does the job it's supposed to.

So yeah. Added a new *grumble* link. Welcome to the unruly flock, and yes, this is a shameless advertisement so pire can chalk up the visit counts (and brag about share the oh-so-important life story). You have been warned: beyond these gates lie the fires of hell.

Love is sour strawberry rope and two gorgeous Herringbone shirts.

***

How do you forget the love of your life when she says she still loves you?