Sun Again.
Pretty ominous, if more than one person has pointed it out within the span of 2 days. I'm not sure why, but it killed me when dad said "20 more days" over dinner yesterday at Ponderosa (how long has it been since anyone last went there?). Almost 3 weeks, but why do I feel like I'm counting down? And not in an anticipatory way, either. It's almost routine by now.
The eagerness to get back, the moans of boredom and contempt for our fellow men... the subtle shift in sentiment, the grudging reluctance... the ache in the air.
On another note, currently obsessed with The L Word. Rawrrr. Please please please show it on SBS... -_-
I think I shall call. Soon. 19 more days.
***
I'm alright I'm alright
It only hurts when I breathe
"Breathe" - Melissa Etheridge
Pretty ominous, if more than one person has pointed it out within the span of 2 days. I'm not sure why, but it killed me when dad said "20 more days" over dinner yesterday at Ponderosa (how long has it been since anyone last went there?). Almost 3 weeks, but why do I feel like I'm counting down? And not in an anticipatory way, either. It's almost routine by now.
The eagerness to get back, the moans of boredom and contempt for our fellow men... the subtle shift in sentiment, the grudging reluctance... the ache in the air.
On another note, currently obsessed with The L Word. Rawrrr. Please please please show it on SBS... -_-
I think I shall call. Soon. 19 more days.
***
I'm alright I'm alright
It only hurts when I breathe
"Breathe" - Melissa Etheridge

<< Home