Les feuilles mortes.
[appropriate, in a really morbid way...]
If anyone wants to know what puking your lungs out feels like, take it from me -> N.O.T. G.O.O.D. Sick with indigestion the day of Nat's birthday celebrations, and it's amazing how you can feel so utterly shitty (and "near death") one moment, yet on the brink of recovery the next. The act itself was... omgsewfarkeendizguztingaidunwan2tokaboudeet (orange bits. spewing. nostrils. eew. -_-), but GOD do I feel better now. Yes, there IS a God.
So... meh, in limbo now. To go, or not to go, and more importantly, to what/where?
On a 4-5 day "break". I'm positive I need it.
***
It's all fun and games... until it happens to you.
[appropriate, in a really morbid way...]
If anyone wants to know what puking your lungs out feels like, take it from me -> N.O.T. G.O.O.D. Sick with indigestion the day of Nat's birthday celebrations, and it's amazing how you can feel so utterly shitty (and "near death") one moment, yet on the brink of recovery the next. The act itself was... omgsewfarkeendizguztingaidunwan2tokaboudeet (orange bits. spewing. nostrils. eew. -_-), but GOD do I feel better now. Yes, there IS a God.
So... meh, in limbo now. To go, or not to go, and more importantly, to what/where?
On a 4-5 day "break". I'm positive I need it.
***
It's all fun and games... until it happens to you.

<< Home