Sunday, January 11, 2004

All fear eats the soul.

The reason I live is to worship you. Kinda sad, no? Just occured to me today while sitting in church with a fucking stuffed nose [sinus - which I firmly believe is an indirect, if not direct result of waking up so goddamed (pun not intended, honest!) early without sufficient rest], not to mention being grouchy and all. It's just... I don't know, seems as if the human race (or at least this particular group of them) is backtracking. Not making progress. Un-advancing. (What is that word I'm looking for?! -_-) Or is that the whole point of it? Being subservient and punified just so you can have a superior being with whom to feel "protected" and to (God's Will...) base all your hopes/dreams on?

Once in a while you think you have something really worthwhile and substantial to say... but it doesn't quite come through.

***

She�s not the kind of girl
That likes to tell the world
About the way she feels
About herself

"The Trick Is To Keep Breathing" - Garbage