Fool of a Took.
RotK was *fantastic*. Gandalf. :> Marathoned Two Towers at Ying's before driving down to down for dinner where everything was closed at a measly 10.30pm... [Where are the people who get off work late supposed to eat?! Lau Pa Sat every Mon-Fri?] Slacked around from 11+ til 12.15am, chugging on plenty of coffee (double shot, no sugar) where I must have grumbled 10 times over about the ridiculousness of the dumb time. What's another 14 hours?!?!
Anyway, movie proper rocked when we finally got down to it. Absolutely riveting (except for fumbling Frodo -_-), and not that I was occupied drooling over any of the characters either (Gandalf... ^_^). Definitely beats both Fellowship and TT hands down; I think its just made a fan out of me. Spent a third of the time debating the plausible subtext - are Frodo/Sam and/or Pippin/Merry exchanging more than pained expressions with their doe eyes? ;p Hobbitch's.
Got back at 5, and died til 3.
***
Its the deep breath before the plunge.
RotK was *fantastic*. Gandalf. :> Marathoned Two Towers at Ying's before driving down to down for dinner where everything was closed at a measly 10.30pm... [Where are the people who get off work late supposed to eat?! Lau Pa Sat every Mon-Fri?] Slacked around from 11+ til 12.15am, chugging on plenty of coffee (double shot, no sugar) where I must have grumbled 10 times over about the ridiculousness of the dumb time. What's another 14 hours?!?!
Anyway, movie proper rocked when we finally got down to it. Absolutely riveting (except for fumbling Frodo -_-), and not that I was occupied drooling over any of the characters either (Gandalf... ^_^). Definitely beats both Fellowship and TT hands down; I think its just made a fan out of me. Spent a third of the time debating the plausible subtext - are Frodo/Sam and/or Pippin/Merry exchanging more than pained expressions with their doe eyes? ;p Hobbitch's.
Got back at 5, and died til 3.
***
Its the deep breath before the plunge.

<< Home