Feed the lohan, feed the lohan!
My turn to catch Cinderel-LAH! at the Jubilee Hall, Wild Rice's latest musical-patomime offering. Truth be told, it was kinda a little slapstick at times (cue Karen Tan's OTT wailing), but it most certainly had its moments. Stupid iron and kettle scene (my FAV :>)... and the traumatic pseudo-humping of the pole. ;p
And... er, my temporary 'thing' for Hossan Leong. The similiarities are... hhhh, mind-boggling. Especially with the long wig. Before everyone starts thinking I've gone stark raving mad/blind, he does have killer legs and hips... and um, honestly kinda looks not bad in drag...
Bought the soundtrack and got it signed, but no Hossan. -_- Looking forward to Porcelain, and praying (hoping?) like crazy that both Bent and ITT will see a second season... WHEN I'M AROUND.
Watching Return of the King tomorrow at frickin' 0045. HELLO?! Its not as if I'm an ardent fan and absolutely can't wait another 14 hours to catch it. Argh. Trust Ying to book tix. -_-
***
When I look into your eyes
I can see a love restrained
But darling when I hold you
Don't you know I feel the same
"November Rain" - Guns n' Roses
My turn to catch Cinderel-LAH! at the Jubilee Hall, Wild Rice's latest musical-patomime offering. Truth be told, it was kinda a little slapstick at times (cue Karen Tan's OTT wailing), but it most certainly had its moments. Stupid iron and kettle scene (my FAV :>)... and the traumatic pseudo-humping of the pole. ;p
And... er, my temporary 'thing' for Hossan Leong. The similiarities are... hhhh, mind-boggling. Especially with the long wig. Before everyone starts thinking I've gone stark raving mad/blind, he does have killer legs and hips... and um, honestly kinda looks not bad in drag...
Bought the soundtrack and got it signed, but no Hossan. -_- Looking forward to Porcelain, and praying (hoping?) like crazy that both Bent and ITT will see a second season... WHEN I'M AROUND.
Watching Return of the King tomorrow at frickin' 0045. HELLO?! Its not as if I'm an ardent fan and absolutely can't wait another 14 hours to catch it. Argh. Trust Ying to book tix. -_-
***
When I look into your eyes
I can see a love restrained
But darling when I hold you
Don't you know I feel the same
"November Rain" - Guns n' Roses

<< Home