Monday, November 17, 2003

Its Been Awhile.

I be mighty damn pleased to announce that as of 4.32am Melbourne time on an early Monday morning, yours truly is *OFFICIALLY FREE FOR THE NEXT THREE MONTHS*! :p Mwahahhaa. To all who share the joy, yay us! To all who don't, woe betide ye unlucky souls... ;p Snigger. Before anyone starts throwing a hissy fit, I certainly think slogging my ass off for the past couple of weeks qualifies me as damn well deserving to gloat, so there!

8.52am on an early Tuesday morning. My whole body clocked is so grossly fucked its horrifying. Met pcb to hand up USA yesterday morning at freakin' 12pm (seeing as bedtime is 8am you'll understand the agony), then lunch and shopping at RipCurl. Probably about the most exciting thing I've done in weeks [aside from Runaway Jury which rocked]. An hour or so in the sun soaking up cancer cells on my pretty deckchair from Bunnings. :> Crashed (literally) from 7pm after packing the room til 4am, and here I am wide awake at 9. -_- sigh.

4 days to home. I can't decide if I'm excited or not, but it'll be nice to see the folks again.

Just why (*sob*) did I pick a Saturday? -_-

***

Its been awhile since I've seen
The way the candles light your face
Its been awhile but I can still remember
Just the way you taste.

"Its Been Awhile" - Stain'd