Friday, October 03, 2003

It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that swing.

HASH(0x87b100c)
Idol

The ULTIMATE personality test
brought to you by Quizilla

***

Tony and KD on Wednesday were, for lack of a better descriptive, *fantastic*! KD is so super charming and cute and handsome I wanna marry her and have her babies and make breakfast for her every morning in bed... *rambles* :p I think we all felt the same, really. I mean, her songs KILLED. Despite the fact that she was up against a legendary great, she practically stole the show from under his nose.

Crying, Three Cigarettes In An Ashtray, Constant Craving... and the ultimate (well at least for me), Fever. My god. Was the room HOT or what?! Swoon.

All that money well spent. Every. single. cent. $150 for the ticket, $160 for the damn jacket (long story, -_- ), cabfare, dinner, ... the nitty gritties. BUT, they didn't encore. Even after like, 10 minutes of applause and catcalls...

I think I neglected Tony here. :p Well, too bad.

***

My only distraction
Is this attraction
That i'm dying to explore.

"Suddenly" - KD Lang