Deliver me.
"A broken heart is never whole again because you lose too many pieces when it falls.
A broken heart is afraid to love again, I wish I never loved you at all.
Said I should be glad that I'm on my own and I�ll stop hurting when your memory is gone.
So I�ll just say goodbye and with every tear I cry,
I wish I never loved you at all.
You said your arms would always hold me. You said you lips were mine alone to kiss.
Now after all those things you told me, how can it end like this?
Someday if all my prayers are answered, I'll hear a footstep on the stair.
With anxious heart I'll hurry to the door,
And maybe you'll be there."
Is it all a game, or just obliviousness?
***
"Love me now forever,"
Were the last words
You said to me.
"The Last Words You Said" - Sarah Brightman
"A broken heart is never whole again because you lose too many pieces when it falls.
A broken heart is afraid to love again, I wish I never loved you at all.
Said I should be glad that I'm on my own and I�ll stop hurting when your memory is gone.
So I�ll just say goodbye and with every tear I cry,
I wish I never loved you at all.
You said your arms would always hold me. You said you lips were mine alone to kiss.
Now after all those things you told me, how can it end like this?
Someday if all my prayers are answered, I'll hear a footstep on the stair.
With anxious heart I'll hurry to the door,
And maybe you'll be there."
Is it all a game, or just obliviousness?
***
"Love me now forever,"
Were the last words
You said to me.
"The Last Words You Said" - Sarah Brightman

<< Home