Morning passages.
Spent the day at Piggy's yesterday. Got coerced into packing her table (@#$%!) for a nominal fee of dinner, as long as I paid for the movie and drinks. Caught T3 at Jubilee (don't ask) at last. It *wasn't* a B/C/D/E/F-grade movie... so there! Okay, maybe B+. But definitely WAY better than Hulk... which actually isn't saying much. TX is drop-dead! And she has a hhhh... size-22 waist. So much for someone saying she's ba-ba. :p
Went to the spanking-new AMK Library for a bit to kill time and browse, found All He Ever Wanted there! Unborrowed! *dances* Might have to do with location, coz all the copies were on loan at other libraries... heh. The last place you ever expect to find something, and you do. Have less than 2 weeks to finish it though. Was hoping to read it on the plane. Bought a buncha books at Thomson as well on Sunday, nifty book sale. Anita Shreve for $5! BUY! Thrashy romance novels with scintillating covers for E (I swear, not me!).
Ended up at the Night Safari for dinner, and it was pouring like there was no tomorrow. Got soaking wet trying to buy burgers from Bongo, and had to sit pathetically under the huge umbrellas while it continued pouring as we ate. Place brings back fond memories though. Too bad J's in Bintan now gallavanting away. Happening girl.
***
Listening to Keiko Matsui at full blast while lying in bed on a Thursday morning. How therapeutic is that? Finally a rest from having gone out consecutively for the past 4 days, and a well-deserved one at that. 9 more days to go. Anticipate the whole of next week to be jam-packed with events and such, people trying to squeeze in as much time as possible... argh. Even though its only been the important people so far (not a single "callafare" :p), it gets a bit tiring from time to time, yanno? Desperately yearning for quality time on my own. Being booked 3 times a week is... exhausting, really.
On a side note, getting rather sick of both Keth *AND* Amber. And Elle.
So not looking forward to school again.
***
The hurt inside is fading
This shit gone way too far
All this time I've been waiting
No I can not grieve anymore
For what's inside awaking
I'm done, I�m not a whore
You've taken everything and
Oh I cannot give anymore.
"Here To Stay" - Korn
Spent the day at Piggy's yesterday. Got coerced into packing her table (@#$%!) for a nominal fee of dinner, as long as I paid for the movie and drinks. Caught T3 at Jubilee (don't ask) at last. It *wasn't* a B/C/D/E/F-grade movie... so there! Okay, maybe B+. But definitely WAY better than Hulk... which actually isn't saying much. TX is drop-dead! And she has a hhhh... size-22 waist. So much for someone saying she's ba-ba. :p
Went to the spanking-new AMK Library for a bit to kill time and browse, found All He Ever Wanted there! Unborrowed! *dances* Might have to do with location, coz all the copies were on loan at other libraries... heh. The last place you ever expect to find something, and you do. Have less than 2 weeks to finish it though. Was hoping to read it on the plane. Bought a buncha books at Thomson as well on Sunday, nifty book sale. Anita Shreve for $5! BUY! Thrashy romance novels with scintillating covers for E (I swear, not me!).
Ended up at the Night Safari for dinner, and it was pouring like there was no tomorrow. Got soaking wet trying to buy burgers from Bongo, and had to sit pathetically under the huge umbrellas while it continued pouring as we ate. Place brings back fond memories though. Too bad J's in Bintan now gallavanting away. Happening girl.
***
Listening to Keiko Matsui at full blast while lying in bed on a Thursday morning. How therapeutic is that? Finally a rest from having gone out consecutively for the past 4 days, and a well-deserved one at that. 9 more days to go. Anticipate the whole of next week to be jam-packed with events and such, people trying to squeeze in as much time as possible... argh. Even though its only been the important people so far (not a single "callafare" :p), it gets a bit tiring from time to time, yanno? Desperately yearning for quality time on my own. Being booked 3 times a week is... exhausting, really.
On a side note, getting rather sick of both Keth *AND* Amber. And Elle.
So not looking forward to school again.
***
The hurt inside is fading
This shit gone way too far
All this time I've been waiting
No I can not grieve anymore
For what's inside awaking
I'm done, I�m not a whore
You've taken everything and
Oh I cannot give anymore.
"Here To Stay" - Korn

<< Home