Unofficially declared myself 4 hours of school this week. How slack is that? Missed Monday altogether (long story, recurs every week almost without fail though), finally went for Hollywood tut (yay me), as well as Autofic and M&C tuts. And... that was it, one week gone by. 3 assignments due by first week of June, and one in the second. So gonna suffer for autofic... 6 attempted pieces, *ON TOP OF* 3000 words?! :( Guess "conscientious work" does pay off, afterall.
Dying of a stiff neck and aching shoulders... where're my massage buddies when I really need 'em? ><
Missing everybody back home. Dying to eat oyster omelette (sans oysters), dying to get rid of sucky 46.6K (so much for 56K) connections...
[On a side note, too much angst is overkill. Feel like I could barf just thinking about it. Need a break, I think.]
***
I imagine you in another city, touched by this same hour.
Such a sense of loss comes now and touches me.
Dying of a stiff neck and aching shoulders... where're my massage buddies when I really need 'em? ><
Missing everybody back home. Dying to eat oyster omelette (sans oysters), dying to get rid of sucky 46.6K (so much for 56K) connections...
[On a side note, too much angst is overkill. Feel like I could barf just thinking about it. Need a break, I think.]
***
I imagine you in another city, touched by this same hour.
Such a sense of loss comes now and touches me.

<< Home