How fake can it all get? Family ties, my foot. How absolutely disgusting is it to behave all saccharine sweet and concerned in front of me all along, then bitch like hell behind my back? There's *nothing* I despise more than people who bitch around, yet have NO guts whatsoever to say it in front of the person concerned. If I don't like you, I'll goddam tell you. And I will, the next time I see you.
Fuck off, bitch. I only have two things to say to you.
1. I don't care if you think I'm scum. Leave my mother outta this.
2. Open your goddam eyes and take a look at your darling precious daughters.
What they were, what they are, and what they'll never, *ever* be. Who's gonna fall now, huh?
Fuck off, bitch. I only have two things to say to you.
1. I don't care if you think I'm scum. Leave my mother outta this.
2. Open your goddam eyes and take a look at your darling precious daughters.
What they were, what they are, and what they'll never, *ever* be. Who's gonna fall now, huh?

<< Home