Tuesday, February 18, 2003

Watched Frida today... not bad a narrative actually, just really sad. Tadpole still wins by a small margin though. Maybe obscurity *is* an indication of quality nowadays.

6 days to yet another airplane ride back to the land of weird weather. Thought I'd look forward to going back (and I was!), but nearing the date I actually feel a little reluctant.
Going back means a brand new semester of slogging and making new friends and such (the kinda stuff that drives me nuts), but it also means uninhibited freedom like never before. Starting from when the uncle goes home, of course... gonna be back just in time to catch him for a couple of days. >.<

Anyhow, s'weird how I get all the freedom to do whatever I want over there, but have trouble coming home after... say, 1am here. And don't even get the folks started on staying over, I'll never hear the end of it. *shrug* I guess its probably easier to pretend certain things don't exist when outta sight.

On another note, visa thingy's driving me nuts. To do the goddam thing, or not?


***

The damage is done, so I guess I be leaving...

"Cry Me A River" - Justin [*cringe*] Timberlake