Sleepy. Almost 5am and I'm slacking over the blasted E&D fieldtrip thingy... prolly not gonna turn it in tomorrow. Monday! That's what they all say, anyway. Been a really hectic week. Died doing OP prep and all, plus trying to dig up sources for Media and watching vids... 3 more to go and I'm finally done. Then all I'll hafta do is write the goddam thing...
OP today. Wasn't too bad, I guess. Finally over, at any rate. Presentations kill me.
***
Pikins!
Wow hoo.
Gay duck.
Bowing cock.
Died laughing at the Hongkie store in town. :p
(And only a day after Ben-TOH (TOH-fu?) at the Jap one.)
PCB's 20 today. Getting old, girl.
You're gonna hafta steal MM's crutches before you know it.
***
How can you be so far away
Lying by my side?
"Promise Me" - Beverly Craven
OP today. Wasn't too bad, I guess. Finally over, at any rate. Presentations kill me.
***
Pikins!
Wow hoo.
Gay duck.
Bowing cock.
Died laughing at the Hongkie store in town. :p
(And only a day after Ben-TOH (TOH-fu?) at the Jap one.)
PCB's 20 today. Getting old, girl.
You're gonna hafta steal MM's crutches before you know it.
***
How can you be so far away
Lying by my side?
"Promise Me" - Beverly Craven

<< Home