Sighhhh. 6.30am on a Friday morning... the day my disastrous media essay is due. No prizes for guessing if its finished or not, eh. The feeling of being *seriously* screwed is killing me. I mean, this is like... an EXTENDED extension and I can't even make the dead-DEADline. Wow hoo. And to make matters worse, tomorrow is a Saturday (and then comes Sunday)... and its virtually impossible to mail it or anything coz of all the appendices and stuff... then what, MONDAY?! Screwed. (Its a mark a day, peeps... *now* you get why, eh.)
And to make matters worse, there's E&D in 4.5 hours. And I *can't* not go, which means I have to be up in 3. Might as well not sleep... it'll just make me even more tired. Just had pot roast and (burnt) baked potatoes (at 5am in the morning!), courtesy of Rich. Shrek's playing on the dvd thingy... s'like a party here. Just that I'm not in the mood. We're *ALL* in the same boat... me, PCB and MM. Blah. Just *how* in the world are we gonna pull it off...
***
"There is no finish line."
- Phil Knight, Nike CEO
[There never is, is there?]
And to make matters worse, there's E&D in 4.5 hours. And I *can't* not go, which means I have to be up in 3. Might as well not sleep... it'll just make me even more tired. Just had pot roast and (burnt) baked potatoes (at 5am in the morning!), courtesy of Rich. Shrek's playing on the dvd thingy... s'like a party here. Just that I'm not in the mood. We're *ALL* in the same boat... me, PCB and MM. Blah. Just *how* in the world are we gonna pull it off...
***
"There is no finish line."
- Phil Knight, Nike CEO
[There never is, is there?]

<< Home