No time to blog, no time to eat, no time to play, no time to do anything except study.
Final paper tomorrow... disastrous Psych - AGAIN.
Bad memories less than 3 months ago... and yet, how desperately I need to rely on this final to pull everything up.
Unforunately, full marks seems a highly unattainable (and improbable) goal.
But how I *need* it. :(
The true meaning of freedom reveals itself at 11am tomorrow (actually, today). Hectic rush after the paper: Cutting of hair, picking up tickets, lunch with MM, Body Shop, Dental appointment at 2pm, rushing home to change and iron goddam shirt, Valedictory at 6pm, dinner with Rich and E, then rushing home (again!) to change, and a loooong night of partying away...
Just that it'd be a lot better if everyone weren't going home so soon. :( I guess I'll never understand the rush and urgency to make it home in time for the New Year. Angpows? Pshaw. The ones that matter will still be there when I get home... and the ones that won't, don't. (Think again about the 25%, bro. :p)
Flying back on the 4th. Can't say I'm terribly looking forward to it, but I guess it'll be fun... until the 7th comes rolling along. This one day makes, or breaks me. Don't even dare to allow myself the possibility of a "what if". Is this where I suddenly turn all religious again and pray my heart out?
God help me.
... please?
***
Maybe there's hope [yet].
"The Truth" - Mulder
The X Files, Season 9
Concluding episode and final line, ever.
Aside from the kiss, it sucked. Big time.
Final paper tomorrow... disastrous Psych - AGAIN.
Bad memories less than 3 months ago... and yet, how desperately I need to rely on this final to pull everything up.
Unforunately, full marks seems a highly unattainable (and improbable) goal.
But how I *need* it. :(
The true meaning of freedom reveals itself at 11am tomorrow (actually, today). Hectic rush after the paper: Cutting of hair, picking up tickets, lunch with MM, Body Shop, Dental appointment at 2pm, rushing home to change and iron goddam shirt, Valedictory at 6pm, dinner with Rich and E, then rushing home (again!) to change, and a loooong night of partying away...
Just that it'd be a lot better if everyone weren't going home so soon. :( I guess I'll never understand the rush and urgency to make it home in time for the New Year. Angpows? Pshaw. The ones that matter will still be there when I get home... and the ones that won't, don't. (Think again about the 25%, bro. :p)
Flying back on the 4th. Can't say I'm terribly looking forward to it, but I guess it'll be fun... until the 7th comes rolling along. This one day makes, or breaks me. Don't even dare to allow myself the possibility of a "what if". Is this where I suddenly turn all religious again and pray my heart out?
God help me.
... please?
***
Maybe there's hope [yet].
"The Truth" - Mulder
The X Files, Season 9
Concluding episode and final line, ever.
Aside from the kiss, it sucked. Big time.

<< Home