Fast approaching 4am. Media due later today, and I really haven't done much about it... been working on getting E&D outta the way once and for all. Sigh. Work's really piling up. More or less done with E&D now, though as a result my blasted Media thingy's gonna be a couple days late. Blah. Just hope he doesn't penalise. >.< Can't wait for the hols to be here. Dying to go watch 8 Mile and *gasp*, Lord of the Rings! Becoming a hermit. How tragic is that?
Disastrous net connection pissing me off *BIG* time. Think its probably the modem, though Rich says otherwise. In any case, hafta wait til I get back to fix it... and of all days, I've never needed the net more in my entire life! Double blah.
Been thinking about dropping Psych. Full marks for the paper is like, uhhh... O_o
And all that just to reach 85 on the dot. Meh. Worth it?
On another note altogether, the State library rocks.
***
She was on fire last night
And I was breathing gasoline
"Whatever (I Had A Dream)" - Butthole Surfers
R+J Soundtrack
Disastrous net connection pissing me off *BIG* time. Think its probably the modem, though Rich says otherwise. In any case, hafta wait til I get back to fix it... and of all days, I've never needed the net more in my entire life! Double blah.
Been thinking about dropping Psych. Full marks for the paper is like, uhhh... O_o
And all that just to reach 85 on the dot. Meh. Worth it?
On another note altogether, the State library rocks.
***
She was on fire last night
And I was breathing gasoline
"Whatever (I Had A Dream)" - Butthole Surfers
R+J Soundtrack

<< Home