3 plus on a Sunday morning and I'm falling asleep. Drama performance exam thingy later at 10am (practice at PCB's at 9)! Bleh. Just hope everything goes well... no line flubs or anything... argh. Stressed. EAP and E&D due on Mon, and Media on Wed (*groan*)... wonder *how* in the world I'm gonna get them ALL done and yet still have time for adequate study in preparations for the exams.
Snapshot published in mag. Cool stuff. :> Just that... we look totally gross is all. *cringe* Can't have it all, I guess.
PCB's birthday dinner thingy at Georges. Yummy potato skins, but sucky everything else. Generally not worth the (ridiculous) wait. Clubbing with the usual bunch again yesterday, didn't get home til 5 in the wee morning. Blondie makes me sad. Eye candy does that to people.
***
Deep within I'm shaken by
The violence of existing
For only you.
"Do What You Have To Do" - Sarah Mclachlan
Snapshot published in mag. Cool stuff. :> Just that... we look totally gross is all. *cringe* Can't have it all, I guess.
PCB's birthday dinner thingy at Georges. Yummy potato skins, but sucky everything else. Generally not worth the (ridiculous) wait. Clubbing with the usual bunch again yesterday, didn't get home til 5 in the wee morning. Blondie makes me sad. Eye candy does that to people.
***
Deep within I'm shaken by
The violence of existing
For only you.
"Do What You Have To Do" - Sarah Mclachlan

<< Home