There seems to be a pattern here.
Its past 4am again, and I'm wide awake as usual... desperately browsing through euthanasia stuff for dratted OP later today. Due up at 7am for Lit lect at 9... that's like, 3 (tree) miserly hours away, and even if I *do* manage to haul myself outta bed, I can bet I'll be Lil' Miss Grumpy the whole of the morning. Okay, so maybe "little" wasn't quite the word I was looking for but... well, you get the point.
Anyhow, never let it be said that I skip lit. I *don't* skip lit... I just don't wake up in time for it. Its just plain unfortunate, okay? I mean, why can't they have like, *picks a random subject* say... EAP, at 9 effing am on a Monday morning? The world would be a *much* better place, and we'd all live happily ever after. Well, almost all of us.
What can I say? I'm just frank.
I've got to stop those bad, baaad puns...
***
You don't have to hold on to the pain
To hold to the memories.
"Interlude" - Janet
Its past 4am again, and I'm wide awake as usual... desperately browsing through euthanasia stuff for dratted OP later today. Due up at 7am for Lit lect at 9... that's like, 3 (tree) miserly hours away, and even if I *do* manage to haul myself outta bed, I can bet I'll be Lil' Miss Grumpy the whole of the morning. Okay, so maybe "little" wasn't quite the word I was looking for but... well, you get the point.
Anyhow, never let it be said that I skip lit. I *don't* skip lit... I just don't wake up in time for it. Its just plain unfortunate, okay? I mean, why can't they have like, *picks a random subject* say... EAP, at 9 effing am on a Monday morning? The world would be a *much* better place, and we'd all live happily ever after. Well, almost all of us.
What can I say? I'm just frank.
I've got to stop those bad, baaad puns...
***
You don't have to hold on to the pain
To hold to the memories.
"Interlude" - Janet

<< Home