Monday, December 23, 2002

My first official day back home.
Feels alrite, just like... home.
Went xmas shopping with bro in the day, still have a bit more to go tomorrow but I guess we're more or less done. For once I've got majority of the stuff done way in advance. :>

***

Anyhow, what does a Confirmation Cert really mean?
Does having a piece of paper with a date and name etched onto it really mean one is *officially* a Christian?
I mean, is there such a thing as being "officially" Christian?
Or that one is any more "confirmed" as a Christian as opposed to someone without a cert?
So does it mean with a cert bearing your name you're any more holy and accepted by God?
An important date, maybe... but does the date you *officially* become a Christian actually exist?

*shrug* I could go on for ages on this.

***

On the 1st day of Christmas
DDR gave to me,
A plate of fish and cheese...

- *THE* Platt