Wednesday, December 11, 2002

Just got back from brainstorming at C's for our Sony pitch tomorrow (actually later in the day!), and surprise surprise... *gasp*, its 4am! Absolutely dog tired... but hey, we got some damn good stuff... I mean, really. :> And also big egos, but that's another story altogether.

Finally had the wisdom tooth taken out... its seriously been bugging me for a while now. Got a 5 day MC til Friday! Now *I* get to flash it around like a trophy (*whistles and nudges PCB*) while everyone else goes green with envy. ;p Yeah yeah. Anyhow, the visit to the dentist wasn't all that bad... at least there were no tears this time (unlike back home where yours truly bawled the whole house down). I mean... after the 3rd anesthesia jab I swear someone could have punched me square in the jaw and I wouldn't have known.
Due back for a cavity filling in a week, hopefully the cap will last til then.

The folks are coming in a week!
Unfortunately... we *also* have an E&D fieldtrip up to the mountainson that very same morning. Blah.

***

Words
Play me deja vu
Like a radio tune
I swear I've heard before.

Chills
Is it something real,
Or the magic I'm feeding
Off your fingers?

"Come Undone" - Duran Duran