Wednesday, December 25, 2002

Christmas day. Went to church, laughed myself silly with bro doing really dumb stuff together (like bowing at every alternate hymn lyric and trying to rouse the entire congregation to clap at the end of Fr. David's speech :p)... crappy stuff like that I've missed. Came home, took a while to open pressies (12am does *not* count, ya hear me?!)... gonna *buy* my pressie from mom and dad tomorrow. Can't wait though. :>

Swapped phones with bro... the lucky fart got himself a 7210. Not that I'm complaining though. *Anything* is better than my useless phone - all (and i really mean *all*) it can do is sms... can't recieve or make calls coz the sound thingy is dead. Good riddance.

Meeting up with K and PCB tomorrow to do a bit of shopping, then having dinner with the lalas at C's dad's restaurant. :>

***

Haven't started a single scrap of work yet... went on a stationery shopping spree at Popular today. Bought so much stuff I really wonder how in the world I'm gonna bring everything (including all the pressies) back with me... hope cuz's gonna pick me up. Hint hint.

Just learnt the whole jingbang's gonna be there til the 4th. Argh.

***

Find myself wondering how T's doing from time to time.

Merry xmas, you guys back there... miss ya'll already.

***

This is the way the world ends
Not with a bang but a whimper.

"The Hollow Men" - T. S. Eliot