Having a bad headache now, probably from crying too much today.
I didn't mean to, and neither did I want to... but I guess I should have anticipated it.
Suddenly realise how mean I was over this whole week that mom's been here,
In all my insensitive little actions and spoken words...
And now, its too late to take them all back because she's gone.
Wish I had told her how much I love her.
I miss you, yanno.
***
I don't believe that anybody
Feels the way I do
About you now.
"Wonderwall" - Oasis
I didn't mean to, and neither did I want to... but I guess I should have anticipated it.
Suddenly realise how mean I was over this whole week that mom's been here,
In all my insensitive little actions and spoken words...
And now, its too late to take them all back because she's gone.
Wish I had told her how much I love her.
I miss you, yanno.
***
I don't believe that anybody
Feels the way I do
About you now.
"Wonderwall" - Oasis

<< Home