Tuesday, October 01, 2002

Feeling quite annoyed.
I know its partially my fault.
Just feeling absolutely indignant about the whole thing.

Why can't people be more direct about how they feel?
If you're happy, say so.
If you're unhappy with something, say so.
If something I said hurt you, for god's sake SAY SO!
There's nothing that pisses me off more than keeping quiet and then later acting all sad and stuff and expecting me to ask "Oh, are you okay? What's wrong?".

No way.
I'm just not the type.
The more I know you want me to shower you with attention, all the more I'll refuse to.
It just doesn't work that way with me, sorry.
And it doesn't matter who you are.

What's wrong with being honest?
Honest with yourself, with others, and the ones you love.
Especially the ones you love.
No really, I don't get it.

WTF is wrong with being just who you are?
Why does one need to keep secrets?
Why can't you just say it out loud if you're upset?
Why do you have to pretend?
Why do you have to wait for me to ask?
Why do you have to look away?

Why do you have to make me cry?

***

It's a thin line between love and hate.

"Thin Line Between Love And Hate" - Annie Lennox