Thursday, September 12, 2002

Slept for 12 hours straight last night nursing a throbbing headache.
Had a freaky dream in the midst that *really* creeped me out. >.<
Only once in my entire life have I had such a similarly disturbing dream, and that was about bro dying...
This one put me in an entirely sullen mood the whole morning; and although drama class helped somewhat... there's still an uneasy, nagging feeling at the back of my mind.
Just so... real.
Feels weird just thinking about it.
Disturbing, really.

Drama monologue sucked.
Better than I expected, though.
Not born to act, me.

On another note,
Its 11 days to the exams, and I'm hardly batting an eyelid.
Guess it hasn't sunk in yet.
Maybe in a week.

***

Classic MM-isms:

"Highway Krishna!" - which is, really, Hare (Ha-ri) Krishna.
"Signals!" - Signs, the movie.
"Entertainment!" - Entrapment, the movie...
"Blooted!" - Exclaiming how full she is.
"Roskins!" - Baskin & Robbins conveniently concised.

Heh.

Watch this space for future updates. :p

***

Being alone is a choice. Loneliness isn't.