Funny how I only miss home in my lowest times.
Feeling so utterly stressed with schoolwork and all -
I hardly even have time to *start* studying for the exams next week, and its already Thursday going on Friday!
Like, wtf?
All my time is being taken up and wasted on doing projects, essays, projects, essays...
And not neccessarily in that order.
Its not that I don't want to do them... I'm just so pressed for time to hand them in that I know I can't put my best effort into whatever it is because of my trying to make the deadline.
And anyone who knows me knows I'm an obsessive, manical perfectionist who just *cannot* live with turning in a piece of shitty work. >.<
Annoying, but that's just how it is.
Almost a curse, sometimes.
Mom's such a sweetie.
She keeps making me tear reading her msgs.
And just when I think I've stopped, she sends another and there go the 'ol wussy tearducts all over again. *sheepish cringe*
Almost uncanny, though, how she seemed to msg just at the right time. :>
I miss everybody.
I miss the people who matter.
I miss home. (DDR: mie! :>)
I miss Piggy.
I miss Viv (like, huh? :>).
Char, Tuan, Pamela...
I even miss T.
What is the world coming to?
***
Now that the world isn't ending
Its love that I'm sending to you.
"Hero" - Chad Kreuger
Feeling so utterly stressed with schoolwork and all -
I hardly even have time to *start* studying for the exams next week, and its already Thursday going on Friday!
Like, wtf?
All my time is being taken up and wasted on doing projects, essays, projects, essays...
And not neccessarily in that order.
Its not that I don't want to do them... I'm just so pressed for time to hand them in that I know I can't put my best effort into whatever it is because of my trying to make the deadline.
And anyone who knows me knows I'm an obsessive, manical perfectionist who just *cannot* live with turning in a piece of shitty work. >.<
Annoying, but that's just how it is.
Almost a curse, sometimes.
Mom's such a sweetie.
She keeps making me tear reading her msgs.
And just when I think I've stopped, she sends another and there go the 'ol wussy tearducts all over again. *sheepish cringe*
Almost uncanny, though, how she seemed to msg just at the right time. :>
I miss everybody.
I miss the people who matter.
I miss home. (DDR: mie! :>)
I miss Piggy.
I miss Viv (like, huh? :>).
Char, Tuan, Pamela...
I even miss T.
What is the world coming to?
***
Now that the world isn't ending
Its love that I'm sending to you.
"Hero" - Chad Kreuger

<< Home